Fear of God (Wrathchild America line-up) Live Shows

'Bootleg' MP3s/videos of demos and live performances by Détente, Fear of God, or related bands (no official recordings)
Richard
Site Admin
Netherlands

Fear of God (Wrathchild America line-up) Live Shows

Post by Richard »

Fear of God - 1992-04-04 - Alcatraz, Gent, Belgium

"Drift" (soundcheck)
"Diseased" (soundcheck)
"All that Remains"
"Blood I Bleed"
"Holy War"
"Diseased"
"Red to Grey"
"Betrayed"
"Drift"
"Supernaut" (Black Sabbath cover)

Dawn on vocals, Jay Abbene and Terry Carter on guitar, Rob Michael on bass, Shannon Larkin on drums.
The audio download has both both audience and soundboard recording. That's because the soundboard soundboard has all of "Drift", Audience has a cut in the middle. Also, audience has the encore, "Supernaut" (soundboard hasn't). Finally, the soundboard is kindof dull-sounding whereas the audience version is kindof abrasive sounding (stupid audience shouting stuff).

Youtube: [External Link Removed for Guests] (this is the audience recording)
Download: [External Link Removed for Guests]

Fear of God - 1992-04-05 - Dynamo, Eindhoven, Netherlands

"All that Remains"
"Blood I Bleed"
"Holy War"
"Diseased"
"Red to Grey"
"Betrayed"
"Drift"
"Supernaut" (Black Sabbath cover)

Dawn on vocals, Jay Abbene and Terry Carter on guitar, Rob Michael on bass, Shannon Larkin on drums.

Youtube: [External Link Removed for Guests] (fan photo compilation set to "All that Remains" and "Betrayed" recorded at this show)

Fear of God - 1992-04-12 - Aardschokdag, Rijnhal, Arnhem, Netherlands

"All that Remains"
"Blood I Bleed"
"Red to Grey"
"Betrayed" (accidental intro from "Diseased")
"Drift"

These tracks were broadcast on Dutch radio in the summer of 1992. The source for this compilation was a first generation recording of the radio show. Except for the DJ talking at the very beginning, it’s pretty much flawless (though they added applause in the mix). Shame it isn’t the original Fear of God line-up. The crazies at 6:48 in "Red to Grey" shouting "Dawn! Dawn! Dawn! Dawn!" are me and a friend of mine, Marcel Hubregtse (RIP).

Yesterday is dead and gone
Tomorrow is out of sight

-- Dawn Crosby - "Drift"